Covid-19 tattoo shop regulations
Due to the Covid-19 situation, for customer and staff safety we are working under increased hygiene and operations protocol. We are working under ‘private shop’ conditions
therefore attendance is strictly by appointment only and the door remains locked allowing us to control the number of people in the studio at any one time and keep you safe.
In light of this, we ask the following...
• Please arrive at the correct time for your appointment. When you arrive you'll find the door locked and you’ll be greeted by a member of staff for a mandatory temperature check.
• Please come to your appointment alone.
• Please wear a mask and use the PPE and sanitization facilities available to you during your time with us.
• If you have any signs of illness prior to your appointment please let us know as soon as possible so we can advise accordingly.
• Food and drink (other than water) can’t be consumed in the studio so ensure you’ve eaten well before you arrive.
• We reserve the right to postpone any appointment if we are unsatisfied with the answers/results of health checks and arrangements can be made for an alternative date.
• For your information we are obliged to hold your personal details for 21 days and share those details to the Government if requested, in accordance with their ‘Track and Trace’ regulations.
We look forward to seeing you.